Part time Leadership - DivemasterRegular price POA Save $0.00
Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster programme. During this programme you will work closely with a PADI Instructor as you expand your dive knowledge and hone your skills to the professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with student divers. PADI Divemaster is the prerequisite certification for both the PADI Assistant Instructor and PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor certifications.
The National Certificate in Diving Leadership programme will fine tune your diving skills whilst introducing you to the theory behind diving. Learn about dive physics, physiology and equipment. Gain experience supervising students under the guidance of a PADI Instructor and run daily diving activities in both confined water and the ocean.
After becoming certified as a PADI Divemaster you will be authorised to:
- Supervise both training and non-training related activities by planning, organising and directing dives
- Assist a PADI Instructor during the training sessions for any PADI Diver course
- Conduct the PADI Skin Diver course and PADI Discover Snorkelling programme
- Conduct the PADI Discover Local Diving experience
- Conduct the PADI Scuba Review programmeCareer Course