We have the most active dive club in Wellington.
That may seem like a big statement but we can back it up - with at least three guided shore dives every week. Our Dive Club is all about getting divers in the water more often and having fun both in and out of the water! It’s also a great way to dive new sites and meet new buddies!
Why become a Dive Club member?
- Dives every weekend (weather permitting!)
- Club Nights
- Weekly Newsletter
- Guided Dives
- BBQ every weekend after diving
- Cheaper gear hire
- New dive buddies every weekend!
Dive Club Dives
Club shore dives are run every weekend and we have an after work dive on Tuesday evenings. In winter this is a night dive.
- Newly qualified divers welcome
- All club dives are lead by an Instructor or Divemaster
- Club members receive over 50% discount on gear hire for Club Dives
- BBQ at Dive Wellington after each weekend dive
- Regular Dive Club boat charters
Dive Club Nights
Regular social events ie 10 pin bowling, pool competitions at the pub, pub quizzes, dinners at various restaurants etc
Dive trips organised to locations both in New Zealand and overseas
Dive Club members receive discounted pricing on dive some trips
All trips are lead by and Instructor or Divemaster
Joining the Dive ClubClub members are entitled to a range of discounts and special offers including:
- Discounts on Dive Club events
- Exclusive Dive Club ‘special offers’
- 12 Month Membership - $80
- 3 Month Membership - $45
Dive Club Dive Prices on club dives
|Guide Only||$10 (incl. air fill)|
All club dives include a bbq after the dive and a coffee or tea
Bookings essential if any gear is required.