The Emergency Oxygen Provider Course has two parts:
- Knowledge Development (you will be given a manual to study, independently prior to the practical class)
- 1 x Practical class session where you will learn about dive injuries, different types of emergency oxygen equipment and safety considerations when using oxygen. Then you’ll practice:
- Assembling and disassembling emergency oxygen equipment.
- Deploying a non-rebreather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver.
- Using a pocket mask on a nonbreathing diver.
The course takes place over 3-4 hours.
Courses are run on demand.