The Sidemount Diver Course has two parts:
- Knowledge Development (you will be given a course manual for you to study, independently prior to your open water dives) to introduce you to the benefits and differences when sidemount diving.
- 1 x Confined Water (Pool) Dive
- 3 x Open Water Dives;
- Properly assemble and configure sidemount scuba diving equipment.
- Trim your weight system and sidemount gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water.
- Manage gas by switching second stages as planned, if wearing two cylinders.
- Respond correctly to potential problems when sidemount diving.
The course takes place over 2-3 days.
Courses are scheduled on demand.
Sidemount rig rental is $100. All other equipment rental is free of charge for this course.