The Enriched Air Diver Specialty course has two main components:
- Knowledge development (studied online, independently prior to the first open water dive) to give you the theory behind enriched air diving
- 2 Open Water Dives - Analyse the content of your enriched air tanks and complete detailed dive planning based on your readings. Configure your dive computers for nitrox diving and away you go!
The course typically takes 1 day to complete.
08.30 - 16.00
- Introduction, paperwork and theory review
- Analyse cylinders and dive planning
- 2 x sea dives. (You can dive from the boat for only $50pp extra.)
- Debrief, log dives and post dive BBQ at Dive Wellington
Equipment rental is free of charge for this course.